in process to excellence
Density and Viscosity Meters for Gas and Liquids
In-flow Density and Viscosity Meters DC-52 SERIES
- Straight through flow design
- Simultaneous density and viscosity measurement
- Density accuracy up to 0.00025 g/cm3
- Measures viscosity up to 1000 cP
- Wide temperature range up to 160°C (320°F)
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Standard installation packs easily ties into process
- No moving parts, virtually maintenance-free system
- Rigorous factory calibration and testing
- Hazardous area approvals
- Flexible data transfer options
|DC52 series of process meters has been carefully engineered to fit large range of applications within the oil and gas, petrochemical, chemical, food processing and other industries.
Use the proven vibrating element technique that is widely accepted as the most accurate method of continuous online density measurement, LEMIS process engineers did new step ahead introducing unique proprietary design of streamlined resonant tube that is washed on either side by measured liquid. The oscillation period of the vibrating tube and its frequency characteristics depend on behaviour of the measured liquid allowing simultaneous and accurate direct measurement of both density and dynamic viscosity, and future calculation of kinematic viscosity. An integral high accuracy Pt100 temperature probe provides liquid temperature measurement that allows calculation of reference density and viscosity.
The DC52 series sensor made from stainless steel for general industrial use or from Ni-SpanC for most demanding applications asking for ultimate accuracy in wide temperature range.